Boost – TEATOX
Ingredients: Green Tea, Sea Buckthorn Peel, Orange Wedges, Pink Pepper, Parsley, Raspberry Bits, Thyme Leaves, Laurel Leaves, Rosemary. All agricultural ingredients are organically grown and processed.
Out of stock
Story: TEATOX by TEAZURO, is a collection of 100% organic, natural blends that help celebrate your best self. Mindful of the ailments and stresses of modern life, our herbal elixirs are meticulously formulated with a balanced combination of therapeutic ingredients to meet specific health and wellbeing needs.
BOOST is the perfect companion for busy people who need a moment of pleasure in their day. Consisting of sea buckthorn peel, rich in antioxidants, and rosemary leaves, a great energy booster, it is a blend packed with nutrients to pick you up when you need it.
Feel: Restored and Active
The Perfect Brew
- 1 pyramid teabag,
- temp 100℃ ,
- time 5-6 min,
- water 250 ml
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health. Tea is rich in polyphenols that have effects like reducing inflammation and helping to fight cancer.
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and mental Performance. Green tea does more than just keep you awake, it can also make you smarter. The key active ingredient is caffeine, which is a known stimulant. It doesn’t contain as much as coffee, but enough to produce a response without causing the “jittery” effects associated with too much caffeine.
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity.
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance. Green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate. Green tea also seems to boost physical performance, increase exercise endurance, and decrease reaction time.
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer. Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants, so it makes sense that it could reduce your risk of cancer.
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes. Studies show that green tea can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease. Studies show that green tea can improve some of the main risk factors for heart diseases, which includes helping regulate total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- Maintain Healthy, Youthful-Looking Skin Green tea can prevent wrinkles and the signs of aging because the antioxidants in green tea are able to fight free-radical damage. Similarly, the anti-inflammatory properties of green tea can help prevent damage to skin from all sorts of harmful environmental stressors.
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection.